Thursday, February 7, 2013

Oh my, has it really been over a year since my last post? My life got quite a bit busier once we started caring for our parents. I also moved here with way too much craft stuff and unfinished projects. Over the last year I've tried to 'get real' in the craft room. I've tossed a lot, finished some and focused on adding very little. It has kept me busy but is paying off. My goal is to have my stash WAY down before we decide to move again!


In keeping with that plan, I found a new way to use some of the wool scraps from making purses. These cute little needle books. Theses two are headed to some cousins, but I like them so well I plan to make many more!

I've made a few more fun things recently but my camera was not working well & only got fuzzy pictures of them before 'gifting' them. More to come. I promise!

1 comment: